Thursday, April 11, 2013

http://www.smileycodes.infoDear . . .http://www.smileycodes.info


Dear …,
You know how suffer I am right now? I tried to move on and look forward but I can’t. I always remember you in whatever I do. My life become so worst without you. My tears only because of you. 

I just share this only in my blog. I never tell others about I still crying for you every day until today. It almost 2years and more. I miss how you try to be patient because you just want to make sure that you give me the best guide for me to go to the truth ways. I missed every moment with you.

I’m so tired of this sick.  I can’t stand for this. For your information, I change this blog’s address only because I don’t want you read something that I never told you before. I don’t want to make it such as a burden for you if you read it. 

I don’t know why but today I’m really sad. Our memories make me more hurts. I missed your laugh and joke. I know you are happy right now and I want you to know that I’m really happy for your happiness. If this is path of my life, I accept it with pleasure.
Xoxo,
HanieyHannazaki 
a.k.a 
HaniJamaluddin

 Unhappy memories are persistent. They're specific, and it's the details that refuse to leave us alone. Though a happy memory may stay with you just as long as one that makes you miserable, what you remember softens over time. What you recall is simply that you were happy, not necessarily the individual moments that brought about your joy.

But the memory of something painful does just the opposite. It retains its original shape, all bony fingers and pointy elbows. Every time it returns, you get a quick poke in the eye or jab in the stomach. The memory of being unhappy has the power to hurt us long after the fact. We feel the injury anew each and every time we think of it.

No comments: